Ons Wegkruip Plekkie @ Leeupoort is situated in Leeupoort Holiday Town / Nature Reserve and is ideal for families or groups of guests who enjoy wildlife and love the bush – truly a jewel in the Bushveld!
We are on the R516 and we’re 172 km from Pretoria, 90 km from Brits, 72 km from Bela-Bela (Warmbaths) and 50 km from Thabazimbi in Limpopo.
Unfortunately, pets and quad bikes are not allowed.
There is a restaurant, shop, liquor store and swimming pools on the premises.
Leeupoort Holiday Town / Nature Reserve offers a variety of lookout points over the Waterberg, 4×4, hiking and cycling trails, as well as picnic spots and pools. Visitors have free access to the reserve that we call our own “Kruger”. The reserve hosts 50 mammal species, 170 bird species and 114 tree species. They walk around in the streets and graze between the houses. A variety of wildlife can be seen such as warthogs, zebras, giraffe, kudu, blue wildebeest and more.
The holiday house offers 2 bedrooms and can sleep between 4 to 6 people;
- The 1 room contains a double bed
- while the second room has 2 single beds.
- There are 2 living areas and the 1 has a double sleeper couch.
- The 2 rooms share the use of a bathroom with a bath and a shower.
- The open-plan kitchen is equipped for self-catering with a gas stove, an oven, a microwave, a fridge as well as a dishwasher.
- Meals can be enjoyed at the dining table and guests can relax in the lounge which contains a TV and a DVD player.
- An HD decoder is available.
- There is a nice outside fire pit for brazing and socializing.
- The house also has a Jacuzzi that guests can use at an additional cost.
- The house is fitted with fans to keep guests cool.